Because property owners have unique needs, we offer a range of packages to accommodate all shapes and sizes of property management situations.
We custom design your solution with the following options:
Accounting Services >>
Our experts handle all financial transactions related to your property, including collecting rent and paying taxes, insurance, and vendors.
Leasing Services >>
Our leasing services expedite the rental of your unit(s) to qualified and approved tenants as quickly and efficiently as possible.
Maintenance Services >>
Our maintenance team takes care of your physical property, providing 24-hour emergency responsiveness and more.
Full-Service Management >>
Full-service management includes all of the above plus additional benefits, move-ins, move-outs, and managing all tenant relations.
If you do not see the property management solution you are seeking, take a look at our Additional Services. These services include Interim Management for your short-term property management needs and Consulting for strategic insight to maximize your real estate investment.
Or call us at 415-661-3860. We are always happy to speak with you personally.
Our accounting experts allow you to relax while they take care of all financial transactions related to your property. Accounting services include:
- Monthly Rent Collection
- Ensure that all rents are in by their due dates and posted correctly. When they are not received accordingly, we begin the unlawful detainer process.
- Property Taxes/Insurance/Debt Service Payments
- Receive and approve invoices, and make appropriate payments from the building account.
- Vendor Payments
- Receive and approve invoices for satisfactorily completed work at the building and make appropriate payments from the building account. We never mark up outside vendor invoices.
- Bank Reconciliation
- Receive monthly bank statement(s) and reconcile to all managed accounts in compliance with Department of Real Estate rules and regulations.
- Monthly and Yearly Operating Statements
- Provide monthly Operating Statements on the 20th of each month, detailing revenue and expenses for the previous month. Statements include year-to-date data so, at the end of the year, you are ready to go straight to your CPA.
- Owner Distribution
- Prepare, process, and make deposits on your behalf to most financial institutions.
- Annual/Banked Rental Increases
- Prepare and serve rental increase notices, which include all banking calculations, security deposit interest payment calculations, and deduction of Rent Board fees.
Accounting services are a core component of our Full-Service Management package. We also offer accounting services a la carte. Contact us for our specific accounting fees or for more information.
Return to Top
Our leasing services expedite the rental of your apartment, condominium, or single-family home to qualified tenants as quickly and efficiently as possible. Leasing services include:
- Marketing the Property
- Research comparable unit pricing and advertise your property extensively through our network of agents and relocation specialists, our website, 25+ other rental housing websites, and Craigslist.
- Open Houses
- Schedule and hold a minimum of two (2) open houses each week until the property is rented.
- Private Appointments
- Schedule and facilitate additional private showings to interested prospective renters as time and resources permit.
- Tenant Screening
- Screen prospective tenants, conduct interviews with prior landlords, and process credit reference, eviction, and unlawful detainer checks.
- Tenant Contracts
- Negotiate and execute a residential tenancy agreement using the most comprehensive agreement available.
- Move-In Fees
- Collect first month's rental fees and security deposit and provide a comprehensive reconciliation of all accountings.
- Move-In Documentation
- Document the condition of the unit with photos and a detailed written report at the inception of tenancy.
Leasing services are a core component of our Full-Service Management package. We also offer leasing services a la carte. Contact us for our specific leasing fees or for more information.
Return to Top
Our maintenance services ensure the care of your physical property through preventative measures and emergency responsiveness. Maintenance services include:
- Maintenance Requests
- Receive, coordinate, and facilitate all maintenance service requests from tenants with a select group of contractors and maintenance personnel or with your own vendors.
- 24/7 Emergency Maintenance
- Facilitate 24-hour emergency maintenance with prompt, personal service.
- Periodic Property Evaluation
- Perform periodic evaluations for each unit managed and all common areas, providing detailed written reports and photographs.
- Inspection Facilitation
- Facilitate required inspections by city agencies such as the Department of Building Inspection, the Department of Public Health, etc.
Maintenance services are a core component of our Full-Service Management package. We also offer maintenance services a la carte. Contact us for our specific maintenance fees or for more information.
Return to Top
We know that managing property can generate a never-ending "to do" list of problems and issues. Our Full-Service Management solution takes care of all of this for you.
You receive the extensive suite of accounting, leasing, and maintenance services listed above, plus additional benefits that only come with the complete package. Full-Service Management includes:
- Accounting Services
- Handle all financial transactions related to your property, including collecting rent and paying taxes, insurance, and vendors. See above.
- Leasing Services
- Expedite the rental of your unit(s) to qualified and approved tenants as quickly and efficiently as possible. See above.
- Maintenance Services
- Take care of your physical property, providing 24-hour emergency responsiveness and more. See above.
- General Management
- Handle everything pertaining to your property on a day-to-day, minute-by-minute basis. We get the calls so you do not.
- Tenant Relations
- Handle all tenant relations such as complaints, roommates, move-ins, and move-outs--all with detailed correspondence and communications.
- Service of Notices
- When applicable, prepare and serve required notices such as Subtenancy Notices, Three-Day Notice to Pay or Quit, Three-Day Notice to Perform Covenants or Quit, etc.
A truly comprehensive package, Full-Service Management is for property owners who want their properties managed by a team of experienced professionals dedicated to consistently delivering excellent results.
Let us put our industry expertise to work for you. Contact us today to custom design your Property Management solution.
Return to Top